What is Ving Tsun Pronounced as Wing Chun, it is a system of close range combative skills that has withstood the test of time.
VingTsun is and remains the only system of martial arts that has its roots as being invented by a woman. It’s origins start from the fabeled Shaolin Temple and has been tried and tested by many and proven to be one of the most efficient and effective martial arts system on the planet…barring none.
It’s simplicity and economy of motion make it easy to learn and understand. It’s efficiency and effectiveness place it on the top of the Martial World and also the reason it is taught and learned as widely as it is today.
Ving Tsun’s popularity has grown to being taught in more than 60 countries by every walk of life.
What can you Learn from Us:
- Self Defense Skills
- Control and Balance
- Simultaneous Offense and Defense
- Traditional Forms and Applications
- The ability to stop a larger attacker in his tracks
- Proper Posture and Structure
- Automatic response to threats
Training Kung Fu is very beneficial to your health as well:
- Lose weight
- Get in shape
- Can lower blood pressure
- Increased mobility
- Gain both Physical and Emotional Balance
- Teaches a skill that can be used to protect yourself against any attacker no matter age, gender, or physical size